Friday, April 26, 2013

[REVIEW] TONY MOLY OLIVE SEED FOAM CLEANSER


Product (front)

Product (back)

Foil (for freshness!:)

[REVIEW] TONY MOLY OLIVE SEED FOAM CLEANSER

HEY BEAUTIFUL! Here’s another product review on Tony Moly’s Olive Seed foam cleanser and this is a PERSONAL FAVORITE. I’ve never used any other facial wash since I tried this one and I’ve been using this for 1 year and counting ^__^ I am so inlove with this product, I wouldn’t trade any other product for this ㅋㅋㅋ. Before I got this product I asked the saleslady which facial wash would best suit me and I told her about my skin condition and she handed me this product so this is how I got this product :)

So far, I’ve consumed 4 bottles of this already. Actually, the first one I used was the Tony Moly Olive Seed CREAM CLEANSER. The cream cleanser works like cetaphil and the like. It is super gentle and it doesn’t create a rich lather or foam (which I didn’t like coz after using it, I don’t feel clean, I wear bb creams, that’s why I need a facial foam to completely remove remnants of the BB cream, you know what I mean? hihihi). Although the cream cleanser one works gently and is recommended for very sensitive skin (like mine) , I switched to the foam cleanser because I wanted to try it and then viola! I loved it!

I love the effect on this facial wash on my skin because unlike other facial washes that makes your skin dry after using it, this one leaves a moisturizing thin film on the facial skin (like dove soaps do) So, it is super recommended for dry and sensitive skin. And I super love it because it creates a THICK LATHER with just a tiny pea of it. 

Btw, I bought this here in the Philippines coz when I was in Korea, I searched for this in tony moly stores/counters but they don’t sell it anymore so I was really sad about that and hoped that we still have it in the Phil and we still have it in Tony Moly counters here…and I am soooo happy! ~

COST: 178 php around 4,800₩

TEXTURE: thick gel. color: white with a tiny dash of gray (grayish white?)

SCENT: (quite strong) fresh dewy scent 

DESCRIPTION: The brilliant cleansing care system bring strong vital power of fresh 3 seeds (which was not mentioned in its packaging) with dewy water.

HOW TO USE: When washing your face, work into a lather, and gently massage onto the face. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

So here goes my verdict:

PROS:
- very moisturizing (I love the moisturizing feeling that it leaves even after patting my face with a towel/paper towel.
- creates a thick lather
- 1 bottle of is good for 3-4 months (I use it twice daily :)
- didn’t give me breakouts

CON:
- once your face gets used to this and when you switch to other facial wash ( like even the gentle ones like cetaphil, celeteque or neutrogena) skin gets dry. There was a time when I ran out of this and tried to use celeteque for 3 days, my eyelids started to flake off :( (I DON’T REALLY KNOW IF THAT’S A CON OR A PRO ㅋㅋㅋ)

SWATCHES:







2 comments:

  1. Glad to have found your post since I've spent the past few days searching for a facial foam wash that won't leave my face dry after washing and I might visit a tony moly shop tomorrow after I get a hair color and Brazilian blowout in a salon nearby SM megamall. I hope tony Moly in megamall has this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Glad to have helped you :)

    ReplyDelete