Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[REVIEW] MISSHA ALL-AROUND SAFE BLOCK PRESSED SUN CREAM SPF 50+/ PA +++

The product (compact type, sorry I lost the packaging ;p)
bottom/ back part with description

The compact when opened. It comes with a powder applicator/puff 








[Product Review] Missha All-Around Safe Block Pressed Sun Cream SPF 50+/ PA+++

Howdi guys? here's another product review on Missha's Safe Block Pressed Sun Cream :)

I learned about this product when my aunt, who also visited Korea last fall, asked me to buy her another one because her compact is almost consumed and she told me how much she liked the product so I bought her one and decided to also purchase one for myself because I want to try it out hihihihi. So I've been using this product for almost two weeks now (but not on a daily basis, because I'm still hooked with my ELF face powder). I just use this when I feel like I'll be exposed to the sun more because this product has higher SPF compared to the oner one I'm using.

COST: 19,800₩ (around 734 php.) but I got it for 17,820 ₩ (around 660 php.) because they give a 10% discount for foreigners ;) You just have to present your passport (that's another tip when you shop for makeups around Myeongdong area). For 660, it's still quite expensive though and I just realized it today hahaha moving on...

VOLUME: 12g.

DESCRIPTION:
1) The pact containins UV blocking ingredients and nutritious ingredients like MISSHA sun cream, it enables you to protect the skin from UV rays more conveniently.

2) The pact protectsthe skin from outer harmful environment (e.g. against UV rays). The pact als contains Antozone Rose extracted from Dahurian Rose, it protects the skin from outer harmful environment like fine dust and ozone.

3) It also contains patent ingredient, Hollyhock extract(Patent no. 10-0887294), aloe extract and cucumber extract, they revitalize and protect fatigued skin against UV rays.

HOW TO APPLY:
After applying foundation or BB cream, pat lightly over the face with encased puff/ (kabuki brush)

TEXTURE: Fine and soft to touch, it is lightweight and is best used with a powder brush (I don't use the puff inside because I feel that the powder brush (kabuki brush I'm currently using) picks up more powder than the puff and using the brush will allow consistency and an even finish on the (facial skin).

SCENT: It doesn't smell good, but it doesn't smell bad either. It has a faint sun block smell (maybe because of its SPF content)

PROS:
- It is super lightweight
-easy to blend
- it has a sheer finish
- it has high SPF
- I like the compact :> it's like a clam :)))

CONS:
- The free puff doesn't pick much color so you better use a kabuki brush instead
- The smell :)
- Not that long lasting. You have to reapply every after 4 hours based on my experience hehe

I'll try to post SWATCHES soon.
Bye Bye for now!!! :) <3

P.S If you live in South Korea and you think you like this product, go to MISSHA stores now because they are having a 1+1 (buy 1 take 1) promo on this product!! visit their site for more info. www.missha.net :)



No comments:

Post a Comment