Sunday, April 21, 2013

[REVIEW] NATURE REPUBLIC UV LOCK FLOWER WATER GEL SUN SPF 30 PA++

Product with packaging

Packaging (back)

Packaging (side)

Product Review: Nature Republic UV Lock Flower Water Gel Sun SPF 30 PA++

Hey guys! Here's another product review on Nature Republic and this product is a suncreen (obviously :D) I just came from the beach, we went island hopping in Samal Island and we had a blast! So I was inspired to do this product review (which is a sunscreen)  because I was heavily exposed to the sun THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

I live in a tropical country where it's really really sunny. Sunscreens should always be a part of our daily skin care routine. According to studies, sunscreens should still be applied even if you live in the West or in a non-tropical country. Because even if it's cold outside, or even if you are in an airconditioned room, the sun's UV rays will pass through the walls of the room. Iv'e known this even before but honestly, I'm not really a fan of sunscreens. I haven't used one in years and it's not included in my daily skin care routine because I rely on the UV protection content of my BB creams which is VERY INSUFFECIENT according to sources. So, it's still best to use sunscreens daily to protect you from the rays of the sun which is very damaging to our skin (wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and etc.) Since skin care products are very cheap in Korea, I decided to grab one and I am now using it daily :)

 So, let's start! :)

- This UV Lock Flower Water Gel Sun is a suncreen that is said to be waterproof.
- helps in whitening
- wrinkle-improvement
- Excellent UV protection
-3 Molecular effect
-SPF 30 PA++
-Moisturizing
-7 Non added formula
- Eco friendly
- has Braille for the blind

MY SKIN BACKGROUND: SUPER DRY and SENSITIVE

BRAND: NATURE REPUBLIC

COST: (I really lost track of the price, I kep all receipt purchases but I can't understand HANGUL! and I can't find the price in ₩ in the web) But, I think this costs 12000₩ but it was on sale (50% off) So I got ot for 6000₩ (Not really sure, but I'm certain that this is very very cheap coz it was on sale hihihi)

HOW TO USE: Evenly apply an appropriate amount to skin that can be easily eposed to the sun (face, neck, arms, etc.)

VOLUME: 80 mL / 2.70 fl. oz.

TEXTURE: Gel-type (white)

SCENT: it has a little "sunscreen" scent in it but it's not that strong. It smells okay, fresh and bearable.

PROS:
- It serves its PURPOSE!
- It is quite moisturizing to the skin
-  Lightweight (unlike other sunscreens which are very HEAVY to feel and very sticky
-The smell is not bad for a sunscreen
- iIt is cheaper than other sunscreens
- Non-grease formula

CON:
- I'm not really sure if it's WATERPROOF, but according to the saleslady, it is. But after a day of using it (swimming, island hopping, etc., I don't think that it is waterproof or some sort, I have doubts :p


SWATCHES:





No comments:

Post a Comment