Friday, April 19, 2013

[REVIEW] Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF 20 PA++


Front Packaging

Back Packaging with orig. Price

Actual Product in no.2

Product opened with spatula


[Review] Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream

When I went to Korea (Myeodong specifically) I happened to pass by Holika Holika store and I knew I had to get inside the store and see what they have to offer. This BB cream is actually popular, I saw good reviews of this in youtube, blog sites and beauty apps that I happen to download in my iPad. A lot of girls were crazy about this product which is why I decided to try this out using the store's tester and amazingly, It impressed me.

At that time (LUCKILY) HH was on sale, all products were 30% off the price tag. So without much thinking, I immediately grabbed one and stashed it to the basket they handed me upon entering the store. I haven't seen HH stores in Incheon (where we stayed). Unlike Faceshop, Skinfood, Etude house, and Nature Republic (they are everywhere! subways, malls, and even just in sidewalks) I find HH stores hard to find.

SKIN BACKGROUND: Super DRY and SENSITIVE

COST: orig. price was 13500 ₩ (500 php.) but since it was 30% off, I bought it for 9450₩ (350 php.)

DESCRIPTION:
a UV Protection Sun Care Cosmetic
Fully water-charged Aqua Petite Jelly
Jelly BB makes skin moist and bouncy. It has a jelly like texture that is easy to spread evenly and creates fully hydrated and shiny skin. It is also perfect for covering blemishes. It has Mint water which hydrates facial skin and marine jelly complex which makes skin soft and bouncy.

HOW TO USE:
Take an appropriate amount with spatula and evenly spread onto facial skin by patting gently with a puff.

SCENT: faint fresh scent

Pros:
*Makes skin fully hydrated
*Spreads out easily
*Easy to blend
*Aqua based
*Medium coverage
*Light weight
*Last long
*It didn't dry out my skin

Cons: (this is hard)
Honestly, I can't really say anything bad about this product since it didn't cause me breakouts or anything. Instead, I received a lot of compliments about how glowing my skin is and etc.
But, if anything bad comes up, I'll just update this part right here, I guess hihihi ;)

P.S: I'll post a swatch soon!!!

BYERS! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br=""> 앤디친구

No comments:

Post a Comment