Friday, April 19, 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree Apple Juicy lip and eye (makeup) remover

I’ll start off with this Apple Juicy lip and eye make-up remover by INNISFREE (purify apple cleanse) #iwonderewhykoreanskincareproductshavereallylongnames# anyway, it says in its packaging that it quickly removes eye make-up and it cares for DELICATE skin and it has an apple delight scent which I REALLY LOVE!!! You just have to smell it! It smells like a whole bucket of green apples ^_*


I honestly didn’t plan to purchase a lip and eye make-upremover since I was contented with just using petroleum jelly (yes, it works!!!!) to remove my gel eye liner (i usually don’t wear mascaras or eye make-up). But hey! I’m in Korea (the make-up wonderland) so why not purchase one where it’s more cheaper and more ?organic?.


Since I have SUPER DRY and SENSITIVE skin, I have to be really picky with this one because I’ve tried using local lip and eye removers but it didn’t work for me. Instead they make my eyelids SUPER DRY and scaly. But I didn’t want to regret in the end, so after much thinking, I purchased this. I was supposed to get the Missha lip and eye remover but since my Korean friend uses this and I’ve tried using it and I fell in love with the smell, I decided to buy this insted ;) and I think this is cheaper than the Missha one, I can’t really remember :p


SKIN BACKGROUND: I have VERY SENSITIVE AND DRY SKIN


COST: 3500 ₩ which is roughly about 130 php.


TEXTURE: Mixture of water and oil. You have to shake it before you use it because the oily part usually sits on top of the water if you don’t shake it. SO YOU HAVE TO SHAKE IT BEFORE USING IT to get the right amount of water and oil hihihi.


DIRECTIONS: shake well to activate the formula and pour adequate amount onto cotton pad and then place over lip or eye area for 5 seconds to dissolve and remove make-up.



Pros:
So far, after using it for 2 weeks, it didn’t dry my eyelids which means that it is really GENTLE and it effectively removes my mascara (and yes, I started wearing mascaras again because I have the perfect eye remover for it hahaha) #refer to the 3rd picture above#



And before I forget, it also works as a lipstick remover buuuut, I haven’t tried it for my lips coz, I find it weird. I guess? hahaha



Cons:
Some people usually prefer make-up removers which are oil-free. So if you are that kind of person, this make-up remover is not for you :) But since, I have very dry skin, its oil content actually moisturizes my eyelids so it doesn’t leave my eyelids dry and flaky :))



So before this make-up review gets too long (and boring? NOOOOOO!) , I have to end it here.


P.S I strongly recommend this product to those who have very dry and sensitive skin. Trust me, IT’S WORTH it :)


BYERS!







1 comment:

  1. I just got this in the mail yesterday, and I LOVE IT! I have dry skin as well---well, more like combination skin. This smells too good and I defintely will be buying more of it in the near future. I wear makeup everyday, so I'll be using it daily.

    ReplyDelete