Monday, April 22, 2013

[PRODUCT REVIEW] SKINFOOD MANDARIN & PARSLEY CREAM

Product 

Product sticker description

Product (bottom) with actual price

Product when opened

REVEIEW: Skinfood Parsley and Mandarin Cream (For Troubled Skin)

Hey guys! here's another product review and this one has been my favorite since then (4 years ago?). I've consumed 3 tubs of this already and it has never failed in helping me with my troubled skin (I had  ACNE years ago and it was the worst!!!) 

That time, my face was full of zits (forehead, cheeks, and chin). I searched for some products in the net and I came across with this product and the positive product review somehow convinced me to try it out. So I ordered it online through a friend (since Skinfood here it the Philippines is super expensive!!! 2-3x the orig. price) and after trying it out for a month, I saw and felt the difference on my skin. My skin was soothed and zits were less visible. After that, I ordered for more and more until my acne disappeared :) 

Now, I'm going to do a product review about it since the Face Shop ARSAINTE ECO-therapy essential cream didn't work out for me. It gave me zits (lots of em!) Now, my skin is in deep trouble :(. Good thing, I bought one in Korea since it was an all time fave product of mine. I didn't plan to use this now but since my skin is troubled, I hope this product will rescue it hihihi. SO LET's START! :D

COST: 8700 ₩ (around 323 php.)

VOLUME: 50 grams

DESCRIPTION: A lightweight yet hydrating cream that provides soothing relief from skin irritations. Contains parsley and mandarin extracts.

HOW TO USE: Apply an adequate amount to your face after using emulsion.

SCENT: light and citrusy (have I mentioned I love the smell?! I really loooooooove the smell!!! <3 )

TEXTURE: Gel type (color: off white)

PROS:
- the smell
-hydrating 
-it soothes troubled skin 
- non-irritating(no stings, etc.)
- can help in fighting acne
- affordable price

CON:
- it is quite greasy after application
- Skin becomes a little oily in the morning. I guess this only works for people with dry skin. :)

SWATCHES:





2 comments:

  1. Hello, nice review.
    I never tried the cream version, but I have pretty successfull experience using Parsley Mandarin Emulsion. It last me long enough, say almost 10 months.
    I'm going to purchase the cream, so I look for review first. Good that I found ur blog. Thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for appreciating! comments like this really motivates me to do more blogging :) I've been a bum lately hihi. :)

    ReplyDelete