Thursday, May 9, 2013

[REVIEW] NATURE REPUBLIC COLLAGEN HD BLUSHER

Hey beauties! I'm back from a short hiatus ^__^ and here's another random makeup review on Nature Republic's Collagen HD Blusher in no.2 :)

A square chocolate brown compact

back view :)

when opened

To start off, I've been using this blusher ever since I bought this a month ago and I personally like the color because it suits my skin tone well. I don't really use blush on that much but I'm liking the effect that this blush is giving me so I'm using it daily. 

I've been looking for a product review/video on this in the net but I haven't seen one so I might be the first one to do it kkk. Here goes...

NATURE REPUBLIC COLLAGEN HD BLUSHER in no.2

COST: it's originally priced at 12000₩  but NR was on sale that time (50% off on all products) so I got this for half of the price, 6000₩ (around 222 php)

COLOR: no.2 which I think is peachy. It has the same undertone with ELF's CANDID CORAL but it's brighter and more orangey :) it has tiny gold specs in it too ^_^

TEXTURE: Powder

PROs:
- it claims to have collagen in it which differentiates itself from other blushers
- the color suits my skintone (fair with yellow undertones, very asian ;)
- didn't cause me breakouts
- quantity
-smell is fresh and citrusy

CON:
- no that pigmented :( 

here's a swatch!!

this was taken without a flash from a crappy camera phone :)) I hope it's clear though. 
This is the clearest photo and the color really looks like this in reality ㅋㅋㅋ

I hope this review helps!!

BYERS <3






No comments:

Post a Comment