Friday, May 17, 2013

[REVIEW] HOLIKA HOLIKA HOLY BERRY JELLY TINIT NO.2

Hey beauties!!!

I finally got my butt back to reviewing hihihi. I'm sorry it took a while for me to go back to reviewing coz I got super busy lately. Today, I am going to review another Korean product which I am currently obsessed right now.I have been using this product for almost a month now and  I am super loving it. The product is Holika Holika's Holy Berry Jelly Tint in no. 2 Berry Berry  (the name reminds me of the actress Halle Berry ㅋㅋㅋ).

People close to me would know that I cannot live without a lip gloss (literally) like whenever I leave my lip gloss at home when I am in school, my day would usually turn bad and normally, I got to the nearest drugstore and purchase the cheapest lip gloss. You see, my lips are super dry and flaky that's why I've been using lip gloss sice 3rd grade, so I've been living with a lip gloss in my pouch or pocket.

Without much further a do, let's start reviewing!!! Here's the product

without flash

with flash

BRAND: HOLIKA HOLIKA

PRODUCT NAME: HOLY BERRY JELLY TINT

COLOR: I got mine in no. 2 Berry Berry which is a hot pink as you can see from the pictures. There are other 2 colors, no. 1 is a deep red and no.3 Peach Berry is a peachy orange

COST: The product is originally priced at 6000₩ which is around 222 php. But I got the discounted pack of three for 12,6000₩ so each costs for 4,200₩ only (155 php.)

VOLUME: 8mL

TEXTURE: thick jelly

DESCRIPTION: Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Tint is a gel type lip tint. It provides a glossy finish and stains all at once. Vitamin derivatives and vegetable ingredients soften, moisturizes and retins color. Collagen property increases synthesis of glycosaminoglycan, creating more plump and bouncy lips by increasing blood circulation. Tingles with a fresh cooling sensation from menthol ingredients. Create beautiful soft berry colored lips with this tint.

PROS:
- I love the cooling effect!!! it is not like other product that says it is cooling (but they actually don't). No, this product is different, it really has a cooling effect maybe because it contains menthol.
- The texture, it really is moisturizing 
- For me, it is long-lasting. I've tried tons of lip jellies already but this, by far is one of the lip jellies that lasts long. 
- I love the applicator! It glides perfectly on dried chapped lips. (I'll update this blog and post a picture of the applicator so you girls can see what I am talking about hihi)

CONS:
- The color, it is not that tinted and pigmented :(
- I hope that they make a product that is bigger than this coz I would definitely buy one if they have :)

Would I purchase it again? YES!!!!

RATING: 4.5/5

SWATCHES:

my lips without anything (see it's super dry and pale ㅋㅋㅋ)

my lips with 1 application of the product







No comments:

Post a Comment