Friday, May 10, 2013

[REVIEW] The Face Shop FACE IT EXTREME BOLD PEN EYELINER

FACE IT Extreme Bold Pen in Black

back

product

when cap is opened

swatch

REVIEW FACE IT EXTREME BOLD PEN EYELINER

Hey beauties! How's life doin so far?
 I am so happy and thrilled coz finally, I've got a decent cam ;) (it's my bro's DSLR actually ㅋㅋ) see? the pictures are crystal clear and I am so proud of myself coz I took it hahaha

so... let's start!!! :)

BRAND: The Face Shop (Face It line)

COST: 12,900₩ (around 477 php.) In the malls, this product costs 795 (sooo expensive) I realized, 477 is quite EXPENSIVE for an eyeliner but when I bought this, I didn't think much of the price (and now I think I'm regretting HAHAHA)


VOLUME: 2.2g LENGTH: 4 inches

COLOR: Blackest Back

DESCRIPTION:
A bold pen eyeliner that creates an assertive eyeline that accentuates the defined shape of the eyes.
-with a simple bold pen eyeliner, even the first-timer can apply a smokey power line instantly (which I do not agree)
- blackest black color expressing the boldest of blackness, is added with smooth luster to highlight clearly defined lines
- the 24 hour all-day waterproof formula maintains lines perfectly clean from tears, perspiration or sebum

HOW TO USE:
1. Before use, face the brush downward and shake 2-3 times.
2. Draw a line naturally from the base of the eyelashes toward the outer corner.
3. In order to prevent clumping caused by foreign substances such as eyeshadow or powder, at the tip of the brush, wipe lightly with a tissue before use.

PROS:
- it is LONG LASTING! (even if I washed my hand twice already, the line is still there! It sure is waterproof!... You should need a good eye makeup remover to remove it:)
- the color is really black!
- it works like a pentel pen/marker with a sharp tip!!! haha
- semi-matte finish
-doesn't melt even in super hot climate

CONS:
- It is hard to maneuver, I mean... I had a hard time perfecting the line on my eyes until now! Maybe because I was used to using gel eyeliners with an eyeliner brush. I don't know, but this product is quite hard for me to use. It is so hard to even out the line :(
- the COST!! it is expensive for an eyeliner :((

WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN? Honestly, no :( I really don't know how to use it, it's hard :/

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment