Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[REVIEW] THE FACE SHOP NATURAL SUN POWER LONG-LASTING SUN CREAM SPF45+++

Hey Beauties!!!

As I have announced earlier, (incase you haven't heard/read it yet) that I'm gonna do a "FAVORITES" review among all the samples I got from my massive Korea makeup haul, here is another makeup review on a sun cream which I am seriously loving YOU GUYS!!!!

so.... hop on! and read more :)

BRAND: The Face Shop

PRODUCT: The Face Shop Natural Sun Power zlong-Lasting Sun Cream SPF 45+++ (what a long and powerful name!!!!) ㅋㅋㅋ

                                                              FRONT

                                                                  BACK



PRICE: got 2 samples for free but the regular product costs around 19$ online. I dunno how much they are regularly priced in Korea :)

DESCRIPTION: A premium sun cream without stickiness, protects the skin from long exposure from sun rays and acts as a make-up base.

-Purified extract of sunflower sprouts
- 2-in-1 (UV block + make-up base)
- Flawless complexion finish
- No animal sourced ingredients

TEXTURE: Creamy

FINISH: starts off with a shiny to sparkly finish but after some time, it dries out to a matté finish

COLOR: very light beige with greyish undertone

SCENT: strong fresh scent

APPLICATION:Apply an adequate amount on the face (medium pea size, but it depends on you though) and neck at the final stage of skin care. (1.cleanse, 2.tone, 3.moisturize, then this sun cream).
-You can use your fingertips or a flat synthetic foundation brush.

COVERAGE: light - medium. It depends on the amount you put but it's super buildable and it can slightly cover blemishes and red spots on the face. 

PROS:
- I like that it has a light beige color in it. I was actually surprised when I opened the sample because it was my first time seing and using a sun cream with color because sun cream's here are white. 
-the coverage is really good for a sun cream :)
- it's freakin SPF 45+++

CON:
- scent is too strong for me:)

OVERALL RATING: 4/5

REPURCHASE: Will really do if I have the moooolah! ;)

SWATCHES:






That's all for now!

CIAO!~

ooooh, it rhymes! ~<3





1 comment:

  1. does it really adjust the color of your skin by that much? :O

    ReplyDelete