Thursday, July 18, 2013

[REVIEW] ETUDE HOUSE FRESH CHERRY TINT

Hey beauties!!!!

So today, after a superduper long hiatus, I've finally decided to create a review on the samples that I got from my makeup haul in Korea last April.

There will be series of blogs that I'm gonna post about the reviews of the samples that I got (I promise, pinky swear!)
First, I'm going to review the samples that I looooove and there are quite a few of em and there are also samples which I haven't tried yet. So yeah, guess you can wait right? kkk so without further a do, let me start reviewing! :)

PRODUCT: ETUDE HOUSE FRESH CHERRY TINT


Sample size (front)

back


COLOR: RD301 (Cherry Red) It's also available in 3 other colors namely; Cherry Pink , Cherry Peach , and Cherry Hot Pink.

PRICE: got this for free but the regular ones cost around 6$ online, i dunno in Korea but I'm sure it's 3x cheaper there kkkk

DESCRIPTION: Fresh Cherry Tint promotes moist and shiny cherry lips with creamy texture. 

APPLICATION: The regular product comes with a wand applicator but mine's only the sample size so I just use my fingertips and a q-tip to wipe off any excess tint. 

TIP1: just a PEA size is enough for your lips. It is very pigmented, very bright and the color really shows off (reminds me of occ lip tars).

TIP2: apply a lip balm right after to give a lil glow and to moisturize your lips but If you want a matté finish, skip this tip hihihihi

SCENT: I can't really smell anything...

TASTE: IT TASTES BITTER! I dunno why but it has the same taste with avon's lip and cheek tint, I guess tints are really bitter. 

TIP3: So don't try licking it kkk (I usually lick my balms/tints/lipsticks because most of them tastes fruity/minty/chocolatey but this one is -sadly, not.

STAYING POWER: believe me when I say 12 freakin' hours!!! it's really long lasting. 

PROS:
- highly pigmented
- long lasting
- a small amount will go a long long long way
- if you want to do the popular OMBRÉ lips, use this! it is super blendable and you will surely achieve the ombré you want :)

CONS:
- tints are really drying, so if you have severely dry and chapped lips like mine, better grab a lip balm and apply on top of it.
- the taste kkk :p

OVERALL RATING:
4.5/5

WILL I PURCHASE?
YES! YES! YES if I have the money kkk
SWATCHES:

without flash

with flash

zoooom!

after wiping off the product (it leftt a tint/mark on my finger)

THAT'S all you guys!!!!

thanks for reading!!!!

CIAO! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment